Harvest the free energy from our plentiful air to heat your water with the advanced Midea heat pump. This renewable energy water heating technology uses up to 65% less energy than a conventional water heater, whilst providing reliable hot water all day and night.
Smart Technology – Heat pumps utilise an ingenious technology to efficiently transfer thermal energy directly from the surrounding air and into the water, and so do not rely on direct sun or fossil fuels to provide an energy source.
Air-sourced heat pumps absorb heat from the air and transfer it to heat your water. They run on electricity but are roughly three times more efficient than conventional electric water heaters. When used in the right climate conditions they save energy, save money, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.Electric heat pumps work on the same principle as your refrigerator, but instead of pumping heat out of the fridge to keep it cool, they pump heat into the water. Electricity is used to pump a refrigerant around the system, which picks up heat from the air and transfers it to the water.
- A-rated energy efficiency
- Running ambient temperature -20~43°C
- Water output temperature 38~70°C
- 8 key LCD display panel
- Automatic weekly disinfect function
- The test conditions: outdoor temperature 15/12°C(DB/WB), initial water temperature in the units is 15°C, terminal water temperature is 45°C.
- Sound pressure value test conditions: four sides of the unit, distance is 1m, and height is 1m + half of the unit’s height.
- The above data test reference standard EN16147:2011; EN60379:2004; EN12103:2011; (EU)No:812:2013; (EU)No:814:2013.
- The specifications may be changed for product improvement without notice.
- Actual colour may vary from the photos uploaded.
- Suitable for a house with 2-5 persons.
|Heat Pump Model||RSJ-15/190||RSJ-35/300|
|Nominal volume capacity (L)||190||300|
|Voltage / Hz / Phase||220-240 / 50 / 1||220-240 / 50 / 1|
|Element input power (W)||430||830|
|Heating capacity – Heat Pump Only (W)||1450||3000|
|Max water temperature (°C)||45||45|
|Max rated input current (A)||2.3 Amp||6.5 Amp.|
|Relief valve pressure (kPa)||1000||1000|
|Noise level (dBA)||42||45|
|Net Weight (kg)||107||146|
|Pipe connection diameter (mm)||DN20||DN20|
|Cylinder Type||Vitreous Enamel||Vitreous Enamel|
|Outdoor resistance class||IP24||IP24|
|Operating Mode Function||Manual||Manual|
|Refrigerant type/quantity||R134a / 1.0 kg||R134a / 1.2 kg|
|Price : ||Rs. 185,000||Rs. 246,000|